As I’m starting afresh, I thought I may as well go back to basics and tell you a little bit about me! So here’s 10 facts that will hopefully give you an insight into who I am, what I like, and what you might expect to see popping up on this blog going forward.
- I love scrapbooking! That’s something you’ll know if you followed me here last year. I will occasionally share creations on here but feel free to look at my crafty Instagram @small_and_scrappy if you want to see more.
- Reading is another hobby of mine. I’m a slow reader but love it. I’m very much part of the Harry Potter generation and usually read fantasy of some kind, but I’m also working my way through the classics (and a never-ending TBR).
- On a related note, I’m a Hufflepuff! I like to think my Hogwarts house reflects who I am quite well, and I love finding out whic house others are in.
- I grew up in Edinburgh until I was 10, although I’ve lived in England for over half my life now.
- My boyfriend Lex and I have been together for over 4 years; he’s alright I guess 😉
- I love animals, but don’t currently have any pets – we sadly said goodbye to to our cat Socks earlier this year 😥 it’s not the right time for a number of reasons, but one day we’d love corgis – yes, like the Queen!
- I have a BA degree in History and Politics and an MA in Ancient History. I’m thinking of writing a few posts reflecting on uni and whether it was ‘worth it’, so keep an eye out if that’s something that would interest you!
- Travelling is one of my favourite things; oh the places I’d go if money and real life weren’t objects! Greece is probably my favourite place (not just because of the ancient history connection!), and most recently we went to Iceland. I’ll definitely be talking about my bucket list on here, and any progress I make on it.
- I’m quite small, at just 4ft 11in. Sadly, at 25 I’ve definitely finished growing!
- I have dyspraxia. Not the worst, but it does affect me, and it’s something I want to talk about on here.
So those are just a few things about me. Do we have anything in common? Let me know, and give me a follow if you like the sound of blog posts on any of these topics!
Bye for now,